Step 3 in the Admission’s Process is to submit testing.
- If SAT/ACT scores are submitted, then they must meet the following requirements:
- SAT Critical Reading score of at least 480 (prior to March 2016), OR an SAT Reading scores of at least 26 (after March 2016), OR ACT English score of at least 20.
- SAT Math score of at least 440 (prior to March 2016), OR an SAT Math score of at least 24 (after March 2016) OR ACT Math score of at least 18.
- If the Placement Test is taken in lieu of the SAT or ACT, the following is required:
- GMC will schedule a Placement Test for students after receipt of their respective official high school transcript that reflects their cumulative high school grade point average of at least a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in courses taken from the required High School Curriculum units.
- The following are the minimum COMPASS Placement Test sub-scores for qualifying placement: score no less than 78 in Reading, 60 in Writing, and 37 in Math.
- The following are the minimum Accuplacer Placement Test sub-scores for qualifying placement: no score less than 61 in Reading, 70 in English (Sentence Skills Test) or 4 (WritePlacer), and 67 in Math.