Georgia Military College recognizes the need to provide academically talented high school students with opportunities for acceleration of their formal academic programs. The requirements to participate in our dual enrollment (MOWR) program are as follows:
1. A properly completed official application form. No application fee required.
2. Students wishing to participate in the DEP must possess a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in courses taken from required high school curriculum units. Achieving a 2.5 GPA is a critical first step in order to proceed with the remaining requirements listed in this memorandum.
3. In addition to obtaining a 2.5 GPA, students are required to submit either Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT), American College Test (ACT) or a College Placement Test (COMPASS) scores.
Students submitting either SAT or ACT scores must meet or exceed the following requirements:
4. SAT Composite (970), SAT Critical Reading (480), SAT Math (440)
ACT Composite (20), ACT English (20), ACT Math (18)
5. For students submitting COMPASS scores in lieu of SAT or ACT scores, the following is required:
Reading (78), Writing (60), Math (37). Note: These are the minimum scores for qualifying Dual Enrollment Program.